Netgear WN2500rp setup Instruction to connect your brand new extender setup to the existing wireless network.
N300 Wi-Fi range extender – Getting started
The WN2500rp extender expands the range of your main router or modem provides ample wireless connection to your every device.
Plugging and powering on the Wn2500rp
- Place the Netgear N300 near to the main router like 2 -3 away for the initial setup.
- Plug the Netgear N300 into the power outlet and wait for the power led light to turn solid green.
How to connect the Netgear WN2500RP to the home wifi network.
Netgear Wn2500 setup | W.P.S option
- N300 w.p.s setup is one of the simplest ways to connect the range extender to your secure wireless connection.
- Push the w.p.s button on your router and within 1-2 minutes push the w.ps button on Wn2500rp.
- After syncing up to the main router. The extender will have 3 solid led green lights
- Connect your extender to the wireless-enabled devices.
Note – If your router didn’t have a w.p.s button follow the second option to connect your N300 to the home network.
Netgear WN2500rp Setup | N300 Extender Setup
- After powering on the Netgear N300. Locate for the Netgear_ext network on any wireless-enabled device and connect with it.
- Once you connect to your Wn2500rp extender open any web browser on your respective device i.e Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Type www.mywifiext.net or www.mywifiext.com on the top of your web browser and click on search.
- Now you will see a New extender setup tab on your screen.
- Create your account and follow the instruction to connect your Netgear Wn25000rp to your home or office wireless system.
How to login to Netgear N300 login page?
After connecting your N300 Extender if you want to make any changes on your extender, or want to run the setup process again, you can log in to the extender page by typing www.mywifiext.net or www.mywifiext.com on your device browser. The login page asks you to enter the username and password. The default login credential is given below:
If you create your own login information and somehow you forget the credentials. No need to worry, click on the forget password option and enter the security questions to retrieve the login info.