NETGEAR AC3000 SETUP
BOOST YOUR HOME WIFI USING
NETGEAR AC3000 SETUP:
In this blog, we are covering Netgear AC3000 setup process. As you know Netgear is one of the biggest names when it comes to the Wi-Fi industry. Netgear is credited for bringing innovation and introducing new technologies in the routers and Wi-Fi extenders. In this blog, we are going to talk about one such specific model by Netgear that is designed to boost the range of your Wi-Fi and ensure a wider and stronger signal or Wi-Fi for your home network.
Netgear AC3000 setup using the Netgear installation guide.
First and foremost let’s try to understand how to connect with the Netgear AC3000 installation assistant.
- To start the Netgear AC3000 setup, the first thing that you is to plug the extender to the power outlet.
- After plugging, wait for the power LED light to go green. It that doesn’t happen then checks the on/off button again.
- Go to the setting option on your Wifi device i.e laptop, tablet or cellphone
- Launch an updated web browser on your device.
- Now, enter www.mywifiext.net or https://192.168.1.250 and press enter to proceed with the process.
- You are now on the Netgear AC3000 setup page.
Netgear EX8000 setup: to the existing wifi?
- Click on the Netgear AC3000 Setup screen.
- Now you will land to the mywifiext login page.
- The first option is to create a user name
- Now you have to create an alphanumeric password.
- Then confirm the same password
- Now you have to select the two security questions and answer them.
- Now click on enter login into setup screen of Netgear Ex8000
How to Setup
Netgear Ac3000 setup can be done with wireless and access point option. So on this below-given option, we are talking about how to connect Netgear Ac3000 with the wifi option
- The first screen of the Netgear Ex8000 setup will ask you to choose your home wifi network with 2.4 and 5Ghz.
- After selecting your home wifi network. Click on the Mywifiext continue button
- Now it will ask you to enter the home wifi password and then click on Next
- You will now see the default extender network name which will appear on your device
- If you wish to change it you can create your own Netgear AC3000 name and password.
- Netgear EX8000 setup is completed. Now connect any wifi enable device with your Netgear EX8000 and click on continue.
So now you successfully connected your Netgear EX8000 Setup with your home wifi network. Place your extender to the place where you’re getting low internet connectivity. After plugging the extender in, you will see the difference and see good speed also
How to Setup Netgear AC3000 Extender via Access Point
Netgear AC3000 extender can also be installed via Wi-Fi access point. As it creates a wi-fi hotspot and ethernet connectivity. So, below mentioned are the steps to use the Netgear extender as an access point mode. Let’s initiate:-
- Plug your extender in the working power outlet.
- Wait until the power LED of the extender turns green, if not press the power button.
- For Connecting your PC or smartphone through ethernet, open the web browser, and visit mywifiext.
- The assistant of the Netgear installation will be displayed.
- After that, use an ethernet cable to connect your main router and ethernet port of the extender.
- Then, go back to the Netgear installation assistant and follow the instructions to complete your extender as an access point mode.