Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 Setup
Nighthawk AC1900 Mesh WiFi Range Extender
Let’s get familiar with one of the most demanding extenders nowadays. Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 AC1900 wifi range extender is capable of turning your dead spots into fun spots by repeating the signal of your regular wifi network. After a successive Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 setup, it can cover up to 100-150 feet of area with the dual bandwidth.
For Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 setup follow the given steps:
- Power on your Netgear Nighthawk EX7000.
- Place your AC1900 near the router.
- Wait for a few seconds until the power LED gives a solid green light.
- Get on any mobile device and go to www.mywifiext.net.
- Now you can see the Netgear installation assistant window on the screen.
- Go through the on screen prompts to finalize the process.
- When the LEDs on your EX7000 become solid green that means you have installed your booster successfully.
- Now you can unplug your AC1900 and place it at the place where you want to boost up the network.
In this way you can perform Netgear Nighthawk extender setup.
Netgear Nighthawk EX7000: WPS setup
Let’s get introduced to the most quick and easy process to perform Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 setup i.e. Wireless protected setup (WPS). Now you can setup your booster within two minutes only by WPS method. In this procedure you will have to press a small button only.
Here are the steps to perform Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 WPS setup:
- Plug in your Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 into a power socket.
- Place it near the main wifi device.
- Locate the WPS button on your AC1900 and press it.
- Press the same WPS button on the existing router after a few seconds.
- Once the WPS LED gives solid green light which means that you have successfully completed the setup process.
- Now unplug your wifi booster and place it at your best location.
That’s how you can perform Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 WPS setup in a very simple way.
How to setup Netgear EX7000 Nighthawk Mesh Extender?
- To setup Netgear EX7000 with W.P.S method.
- Plug the EX7000 near to the WIFI modem or router.
- Now wait for power led to light up on the extender.
- Push the W.P.S button on the extender.
- And then push the W.P.S button on the main router or modem
- On the extender and router you will see a blinking green light. If not push the W.P.S button back again.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, and you will see all four solid led lights on the Netgear AC1900.
- To complete the W.P.S process of Netgear AC1900 setup, go to www.mywifiext.net and click on finish.
Netgear WiFi Extender EX7000 Setup
- Plug the Netgear AC1900 EX7000 WIFI Extender into the power outlet.
- Now connect your EX7000 with any wireless enabled device.
- Open a web browser like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer.
- In the address bar type mywifiext.net and hit the Enter key.
- Your are now on the Netgear EX7000 Login page.
- Enter your default username and password.
- Once logged in, click ‘Do More’ on the Netgear Genie Setup page and then go to the ‘Fastlane’ option.
So from the above given steps you can activate the Netgear EX7000 Fastlane. If you face any trouble, get the help from our certified expert.
How to reset Netgear Nighthawk EX7000?
To reset Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 follow the given steps:
- Turn on your Netgear Nighthawk EX7000.
- Look at the factory reset hole on your AC1900.
- With the help of a paperclip press the reset button for 8-10 seconds.
- Now eject the paperclip, it will reboot automatically.
- Now your EX7000 is ready for the new installation process.
That’s how you can reset your Netgear Nighthawk EX7000. In case you need any help you can directly call us at our toll free numbers.
Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 firmware update
Are you facing any trouble with your booster regarding the speed or performance issues? If yes then firmware update is only the one way to get rid of these problems. After performing Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 firmware update process then you will get the new security features and other features which are capable of fixing the bugs and all other problems that you might face while using your extender.
For Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 firmware update go through the steps given below:
- Make your Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 powered on.
- Grab any mobile device and visit www.mywifiext.net.
- Now complete the login process by entering your personalized details.
- Go to settings and tap on firmware upgrade option.
- Make sure that you do not unplug your AC1900 while the upgrade process is going on.
In this simple way you can update the latest version of firmware on your booster.