Netgear EX7300 Setup
Learn how to login to Netgear EX7300 Setup page and boost your existing WiFi network.
Netgear EX7300 Setup | Netgear is one of the biggest names when it comes to the Wi-Fi industry. Netgear is credited for bringing innovation and introducing new technologies in the routers and Wi-Fi extenders. In this blog, we are going to talk about one such specific model by Netgear that is designed to boost the range of your Wi-Fi and ensure a wider and stronger signal or Wi-Fi for your home network. We are going to tell you the steps to configure Netgear Nighthawk Mesh AC2200 using the Netgear Extender login guide.
Netgear EX7300 Setup | Nighthawk Mesh AC2200 Extender
Lear how to login to Netgear Ex7000 Nighthawk X4 AC2200 setup page with wps method:
Netgear EX7300 Extender Setup
Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC200 Installation guide:
- To login to the Netgear EX7300 setup page, plug the extender near to the main router.
- Turn on Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 extender.
- Wait until Power LED signal lights green.
- If the Power LED still not light up, press the Power button.
- Connect your router to the Netgear EX7300 extender.
- Open a web browser on a mobile or computer device and type mywifiext.net.
- The Netgear installation assistant displays.
- Follow the steps and connect your extender to the existing WiFi network.
- Move your Netgear AC2200 Nighthawk extender to the dead area zone.
- If you get a poor connection, move the extender near to your router and try again until the Link Status LED lights white.
- After you find a good location where the extender working perfectly, connect your devices to the extended WiFi network.
You can extend any existing router’s WiFi Range with the Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 (Netgear EX7300) WiFi Range Extender, delivering speeds up to 2.2Gbps. The size of Netgear Extender Setup is smaller but it’s much more powerful and capable of increasing the coverage up to 930 m². The MU-MIMO lets you stream to multiple devices for faster speeds than traditional WiFi, while FastLane technology improves performance using both WiFi bands. The EX7300 is really simple to install and manage and delivers premium range performance for the 5GHz tests, and its MU-MIMO throughput is commendable.
How to setup Netgear EX7000 Nighthawk X4 AC2000 Extender?
- To setup Netgear EX7000 X4 AC2200, plug the extender to the wall outlet.
- Grab any wireless device i.e. phone, tablet or laptop.
- For the initial setup Netgear AC2200 X4 Nighthawk Mesh Extender, should be in the same room as your modem or router.
- Go to the wireless settings manager on your respective device.
- There you will see an open network “Netgear_Ext”
- Connect your device with Netgear EX7000 Nighthawk Mesh Extender Setup network.
- Open any web browser Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
- Type www.mywifiext.net on the address bar.
- You are now on the Netgear EX7000 setup page.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to connect your Nighthawk X4 to the existing wireless network.
Netgear EX7300 Setup as an Access Point
- To install the Netgear EX7300, plug the extender and router in the same room.
- Turn on the extender to login into Netgear EX7300 range extender setup page.
- Now use any wireless device and go to the wireless manger option.
- You see a “Netgear_Ext” open network.
- Connect the device to access the Netgear Nighthawk EX7300 setup page.
- Once the device get connected, the Extender LED light will turn to solid green.
- Open your web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
- Now enter www.mywifiext.net in the very top of the address bar of your Internet browser.
- You will see EX7300 NEW EXTENDER SETUP button, “click on it”.
- Create Account as per requirement and hit NEXT
- Click the Netgear EX7000 as an access point.
- Now you have to set the network name from (SSID), security option, and security password. Hit NEXT
- Now connect your device with Netgear AC2200 extender.
- Click Next to finish the setup.
How to install Netgear AC2200 with Ethernet Cable?
To install Netgear AC2200 Mesh Extender with ethernet cable, follow the steps given below:
- Plug the WIFI repeater in the same room as your main router.
- Now connect AC2200 extender and the router with the Ethernet cable.
- Once connected, go to your desktop and open any web browser.
- And type mywifiext.net on the address bar.
- Your now on the Netgear AC2000 Nighthawk Extender Setup page.
- Create a username and password.
- And follow the instruction to connect the extender with your main modem or router.
Netgear EX7300 | Key Features
Netgear AC2200 Extends 2.4 and 5 GHz WiFi signals from existing WiFi routers for better range Dual-band WiFi up to 2.2Gbps Up to 10,000 ft² of coverage MU-MIMO for simultaneously streaming to multiple devices High power amplifiers and internal antenna array increase range FastLane technology improves performance using both WiFi bands Convenient wall-plug design for easy, discreet placement Netgear AC2200 Works with any WiFi router
Netgear AC2200 | Physical Specifications
Dimensions: 6.34 x 3.2 x 1.75 in (161 x 81.4 x 44.5 mm) Weight: 0.66 lb (0.3 kg) Standards: IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz One (1) 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology System requirements: 2.4 and/or 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or gateway Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox® 20, Safari® 5.1, Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher
Ease of use
CD-less setup—great for mobile devices Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup®(WPS)1 Power on/off button Security: Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2–PSK) and WEP