How to login Netgear Nighthawk Setup page
In today’s world, the internet is no less than a necessity. It allows us to connect with anyone across the globe, gain knowledge about any domain, and whatnot. In simple terms, it is simply impossible to think of a life without the internet So, in such situations Netgear nighthawk setup is the best option.
With such importance, you must get the most out of it. To make your internet connection even better, Netgear nighthawk is your prominent solution. It has a plethora of features to make your connectivity faster, safer, and better.
In order to start using your Netgear extender, you need to set it up. Fortunately, setting up your Netgear nighthawk is a cakewalk. In this article, you’ll know about the stepwise procedure for the Netgear nighthawk setup. Therefore, make sure that you read this guide until the end.
Requirements for the setup Netgear Nighthawk
Before you take a look at the steps, make sure you have the following perquisites available:
- An android or IOS Device
- Physical access to your extender
- Nighthawk application installed
To install the nighthawk app on your smartphone, you need to search for “Netgear Nighthawk” in your app store and download it.
Steps to setup your Netgear nighthawk extender
- First of all, take your wireless modem and connect it with the antennas available with your Mywifiext. You need to connect it to the internet port available on your router.
- Once the antennas are connected, you need to connect your router to a stable source of power. After that, turn it on by pressing the power button for a while.
- Make sure that the LED light shows a solid green color to ensure that the router has been successfully turned on.
- After you’ve ensured that the router is working, check the bottom of the modem for a label. It will provide you the required details such as the SSID as well as the password of your wireless router. Note both the details and place the router back in its place.
- Now, take your android or IOS device and open the wireless network manager. For this, you can either open the notification bar and long press on the Wi-Fi icon or you can also go to settings > Wi-Fi.
- Once you are on the wireless network manager, connect with the network Netgear extender setup ”Netgear_Ext” SSID that you noted in the earlier step. Now, proceed with the further steps for the Netgear nighthawk setup.
- Once you have connected to the network on your mobile device, launch the nighthawk app you downloaded earlier.
- Now, when you open the nighthawk application, it will provide you a set of instructions for the Netgear nighthawk setup. You just need to follow the instructions provided to you on the screen to complete your setup.
- Once done, close the app and enjoy your extended network.
So, that’s how you can configure your Netgear for the first-time usage. If you encounter any problem during the setup, you can feel free to contact Netgear customer support to get assistance from experts. Hence, go ahead and enjoy a faster and better internet connection right now.