Netgear EX2800 Setup
The Netgear AC750 EX2800 WiFi range extender extends the range and coverage of your existing network while providing dual-band WiFi speeds of up to 750 Mbps. The extender can connect to any regular WiFi router and is ideal for online gaming and streaming HD video. The Netgear EX2800 setup creates better WiFi access for 802.11 b/g/ac & n devices once completed
- Unbox the EX2800 and turn it on.
- Pick up your Wi-Fi enabled device.
- Go to https://mywifiext.net.
- Hit the New extender setup button.
- Create an account on the EX2800 setup screen.
- After creating the account you can follow the on-screen prompts to configure your Netgear EX2800 Wifi extender.
- Once the configuration for your booster is completed.
- Move the extender at your desired location.
In case you still have issues with the setup process you can contact our technical team by dialing our toll free numbers or by live chat.
Netgear EX2800 Setup: WPS Method
How To Update Netgear EX2800 firmware?
Netgear EX2800 WPS setup process allows you to set up your WiFi range extender without typing throughout the network name or password.This is the most simple method to set up your EX2800 extender. WPS isn't supported by all routers. If your router doesn't have a WPS button, you'll have to use an alternative way to set up your extension. Other ways can be found in the article below.
To setup your Netgear EX2800 via WPS method follow the below steps:
- Press the WPS button on the EX2800 until the WPS LED blinks.
- Within two minutes, Hit the WPS button on your router.
- When your EX2800 connects to the router, the WPS LED turns green on the extender.
- Router LED on the booster should turn green too.
- If the Router LED does not light green, you may have to talk to our support.
- If your WiFi router supports the 5 GHz band, repeat steps 1 and 2 to connect the extender to the 5 GHz band.
- Move your AC750 extender to a new location.
- Connect your WiFi-enabled devices to the extended network and enjoy the uninterrupted services.
Netgear EX2800 firmware update, if that's running in your mind. Then you have landed on the right page.In this article we will share the tips to update the firmware of your Netgear EX2800 extender.
For Netgear EX2800 firmware update follow the steps below:
- At first, Download the firmware on your computer.
- Login to your EX2800 extender using https://www.mywifiext.net.
- Now click on firmware update.
- Locate Upload update file and then hit on Browse option.
- Now click on Upload.
- Make sure that when the update process is under progress,do not interrupt the upgrade process.
- When the upgrade process completes the extender will automatically reboot.
- Now login to the EX2800 again.
How to reset Netgear EX2800?
All personalized settings, including your user name, password, SSID, and security settings, are erased when you perform a factory reset.This operation is supposed to be performed mostly whenever you forget your admin password.
Reset your Netgear EX2800 by following these simple steps:
- Find the factory reset button on your Netgear EX200.
- which may be available at the backside or at the bottom of the EX2800.
- Press and hold it for 8-10 seconds.
- Now reboot it once to finish the process.