Nighthawk Extender Setup Online
The Most Definitive Guide to Netgear Nighthawk Range Extender Setup
Allow your wireless network to reach all corners of your home with the Netgear Nighthawk range extender setup. It is a dual-band mesh range extender that provides you all-around connectivity for all your devices such as smartphones, gaming consoles, and laptops.
This device can significantly boost the range of your existing network and allow it to provide you a speed of up to 1900 Mbps. Moreover, there are also highly powered amplifiers to provide you an ultimate range all over your house.
Furthermore, the best part is that it works with all major routers. Moreover, to start using it, you just need to follow this step by step procedure and set it up. Here are the steps that you need to follow to configure your Netgear Nighthawk extender setup:
- First of all, you need to turn on your extender. To do this, you need to take the power adapter of your extender and connect it to a stable source of power. While doing so, make sure that the power outlet is between the router and the computer to get the best possible connectivity. Once the extender is connected to the power source, you need to press the power button for a while. At last, ensure that the LED light has turned solid green.
- Now, you need to connect your extender with your router. To do so, you need to take an ethernet cable and connect one end to the router and the other end to the extender. Once done, make sure that the LED light has turned solid white to ensure a proper connection.
- Next up, you need to boot up your computer and open the wireless network manager in it. Scan for all the available networks and establish a connection to the network of your Netgear Nighthawk range extender setup with the name NETGEAR_EXT. If it asks for a password, enter the one you use for your router.
- After that, you need to open a web browser on your computer. Make sure that the web browser you use is up-to-date. In the web browser, enter the web address mywifiext.net. You can also enter the IP address 192.168.1.250. After that, hit the enter key on your keyboard or click on the go button with your mouse.
- Then, you will be asked to provide a username and password combination. You can find both of these credentials in the bottom panel of your extender. Once you have both the credentials, enter them on the website and hit the login button. Now you will see a page with a big blue button. Click on the button to start the automatic setup wizard. After that, just follow the instructions you get on your screen and complete the setup. In the end, you’ll see a finish button to close the website.
Voila! You have successfully configured your Netgear Nighthawk range extender installation. Now, you can enjoy great network connectivity all around your home with fast speed.