AC3000 Tri-band WiFi MeshExtender
The Best WiFi Extender For Home Network
Netgear EX8000 Setup: Guide for Netgear Extender Setup
Netgear’s EX8000 Tri-Band Range Extender offers a solution to increase your wifi range to an extent. It provides the same ultra-high bandwidth of Netgear’s X6S, as well as other powerful routers. Without sacrificing speed, you can extend the range to cover all dead-zone of your house or office.
A single Nighthawk X6S router has enough range to cover a 2500 square foot home comfortably. Netgear EX8000 extender has similar technology and can cover the same range. However, using two won’t give you 5000 square feet of coverage.
Tri-band WiFi enables the Netgear EX8000 Setup to create a FastLane3 dedicated connection to an existing Netgear WiFi Router Setup or modem router. Unlike single or dual-band WiFi range extenders, this dedicated link is not used for any other purpose and thus maximizes the available internet speeds improving the overall network throughput to WiFi devices that are suffering from a weak connection, says NETGEAR.
On the back of NETGEAR EX8000, you’ll find five separate Ethernet ports. Four of these are outputs, allowing you to connect your hardwired devices to the internet. One of them acts as a LAN port. The LAN port is designed to make the extender operate as an access point. This means that you connect it to a hard-wired network, producing an entirely new wireless network.
If you’re using Netgear WiFi Range Extender Setup with web URL www.mywifiext.net and the only wire you’ll need to connect is a network cable. Instead of Ethernet, the extender connects to your router through a dedicated backhaul channel. This is controlled through a 4×4 (also known as Quad MIMO) 5 GHz radio. What this means is that there is a dedicated channel on the 5 GHz network with four separate channels of communication.
NETGEAR EX8000 shares the following features of the Netgear WiFi Extender Setup:
- Extreme AC3000 WiFi speeds: for providing up to 3Gbps (1733+866+400)
- Smart Connect: for intelligently selecting the optimal WiFi band (5GHz or 2.4GHz)for every device
- Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO): for simultaneous streaming of data to multiple devices
- Quad-core Processor: for boosting wireless and wired performance for better 4K streaming and lag-free gaming
- Six (6) High-Performance Antennas: for providing optimal performance
- Four (4) Gigabit Ethernet Ports: for connecting wired devices like game consoles, smart TVs, or multimedia streaming set-top boxes to your WiFi network
- ReadySHARE USB Port: for connecting your USB printer to the USB 2.0 port
WiFi Analytics App for Android devices: for optimizing your network status, signal strength, and channel interference