Netgear Ex6250 setup: Netgear Ex6250 or AC1750 boost the wifi range of your existing internet connection. Ac1750 create a mesh network which delivers high speed and coverage throughout your home or office. Netgear Ex6250 works with any standard modem or router. Get the dedicated wifi connectivity on your gaming console, smart tv, printer etc with Netgear Ac1750.
- Netgear AC1750 wifi range extender provides up to 1750Mbps.
- Netgear Ex6250 setup via push button.
- Smart roaming intelligently connects your devices with the best available network.
- Ethernet port available for the hardwire connection.
- With Fastlane technology, Netgear Ex6250 provide a high-speed connection.
- Boost the network coverage with the same name as your existing wifi connection.
Netgear Ex6250 is the latest addition in Netgear extender Setup list of product. Boost the wireless range of your home or office wireless network. Follow the instruction of Netgear AC1750 setup process with any wireless-enabled device.
- Plug the AC1750 extender to the electric outlet.
- Push the on/off button on the wifi extender.
- When the power light turns into solid green.
- Join the Ex6250 with any wireless device.
- Open any web browser i.e Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge etc.
- Type www.mywifiext.net or www.mywifiext.com
- Netgear Ac1750 setup page appears on your devices
- Create Ex6250 log in account and follow the instructions to connect your Netgear extender to the home wifi modem or router.
Netgear Ex6250 w.p.s setup is one of the simplest ways to connect your extender to the existing wireless network. Follow the details for the Netgear Ex6250 setup via Wireless protected setup method.
- Plug the AC1750 or Ex6250 near to the main router or modem.
- Wait for the power light to turn solid green.
- Press & release the W.P.S button on EX6250.
- The Greenlight will start flashing on your AC1750
- Now push the W.P.S button on your wireless system.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes, if the connection established to the AC1750 there will be 3 solid green lights on the extender.