Follow the below-given web-based setup guide to configure your Netgear AC1900 WIFI range extender:
- Plug your wireless booster into an electric outlet.
- Wait for the power light to lit up on the EX7000.
- Now access to your laptop or a cellphone.
- And connect your device with the “Netgear_Ext” network.
- After connected, open a web browser and type mywifiext.net on the address bar.
- It will redirect to the Netgear genie setup page.
- Follow the on-screen details to connect your EX7000 to your home wifi network.