How to Access the Netgear EX6920 Setup page:
Netgear EX6920 setup , Netgear produces a wide range of extender and ex6920 Extender they recently launched it in the market which is a favorite extender of the customer cause it provides even more coverage, with two range extender. AC1200 plug-in wifi boosters are small and secretive which easily mixing inside your home decor. It is compatible with any standard router and perfect for HD video streaming and gaming.
- The extender should be plugged into the power outlet.
- Netgear Extender and Router need to be closed for the initial setup.
- There must be only one solid green light on the Netgear device for the first time extender installation.
- Grab any wireless device like your smartphone, tablet, computer or laptop and go into the wifi setting and connect your device with Netgear_EXT Network.
- Open your preferred browser and search for mywifiext.net or use default Netgear IP Address: 192.168.1.250.
- It will open the Netgear Genie Smart Setup page where you will see the instructions guide.
- Select your Home Wi-fi Network and hit next on the Netgear EX6920 setup screen.
- when it asks for a password use the same wifi password which you use to connect with your existing wireless network. Follow all instructions carefully till you see all lights on the extender green.
Functions of Netgear EX6920 LED Light indicators:
Solid Green: Indicates extender is in the Best connection.
Solid Amber: Indicates Extender is in a Good connection.
Solid Red: Indicates Poor connection
Extender Light Off: Indicates No connection from the power.
Netgear EX6920 features:
- Boost WiFi Enhance the distance of your existing WiFi network.
- External Antennas gives excellent WiFi coverage.
- Concomitant Dual Band WiFi Extend 2.4 & 5GHz WiFi up to 1200Mbps & reduce signal problems.
- FastLane™ Technology establishes a super high-speed connection; Netgear extender setup and Netgear genie setup help you to monitor the connected devices.
- Ethernet Port Attach a lined device like a smart TV or game console to your WiFi network.