Step by Step Netgear EX7500 Setup
Netgear EX7500 Setup: When it comes to wireless mesh extenders, nothing can beat the competency of the Netgear nighthawk x6s setup. It is a tri-band extender that provides you an amazing internet speed with a great signal. With this device, you can enjoy a highly reliable connection of the internet all-around your house.
Moreover, this device is also highly effective for dead zones as well. All you need to do is complete the process of Netgear EX7500 Setup and then you can notice a great consistency in your existing internet connection.
Due to the Fast Lane technology, its coverage area can be extended for up to 1500 square feet. Furthermore, it also provides other features like smart roaming, mobile application, and better performance.
Therefore, let us have a look at the step by step procedure for Netgear EX7500 Setup:
- First of all, start off by turning on your extender by plugging it into a stable source of power. Once connected, press and hold the power button until the power LED turns solid green. It is an indication that your extender has successfully turned on.
- Now, place your extender closer to your router. Take an ethernet cable and connect its one end to the router and the other to your extender. It will establish a connection between both the devices. Once again, check out the LED for the status of your connection.
- Once both the devices are successfully connected, you need to turn on your computer device that has a wireless adapter. In your computer device, navigate to the wireless manager and scan for the available networks.
- You’ll get a list of all the available networks. Out of this, you are required t connect with the extender’s network. When it is done, you need to open a browser application in your device. Make sure that the browser application is updated to the latest version.
- After launching the web browser, click on the URL bar located at the top. In the URL bar, enter the web address mywifiext.net and either hit the enter button on your keyboard or click on the go button on your screen.
- Once you visit the webpage, you need to click on the Start setup button. After doing so, you’ll be asked to provide the login credentials for your extender. By default, the credentials are both admins. Otherwise, you can also check the bottom of the device for credentials.
- After you are successfully logged in, you need to click on the Start setup button. After that, the automatic setup wizard will begin. Now, all you need to do is follow the instructions that you get on your screen and proceed with the setup. Once you finish the steps, you’ll successfully complete the setup for your extender.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully completed your Netgear EX7500 Setup. Now, you can enjoy a better speed, connection, and coverage for your internet connection. If you encounter any problem during the setup, feel free to contact the support team that is readily available to help you.