How to do Netgear ex5000 setup?
Netgear ex5000 setup is considered as one of the finest extenders when talking about internet connectivity. It increases the wi-fi speed of your router. Netgear ex5000 covers the Wi-Fi range up to 1500 sq.ft and connects to 25 wireless and wired devices such as smartphones, tablets, IP cameras, and many more. Netgear EX5000 setup comes with dual-band up to 1200Mbps and provides the best internet speed up to 25Mbps. This wi-fi extender shows universal compatibility as it works with any wireless router, gateway, or with the cable modem with Wi-Fi. Moreover, the Netgear extender setup also Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols and provides you full HD streaming of movies, songs, and online gaming. So, without wasting your precious time anymore let’s initiate the process:-
The procedure of Netgear ex5000 Setup:-
- First and foremost, locate your Netgear extender model ex5000 close to your main Wi-fi router.
- Plugin your Netgear Ac1200 and make sure it gets a full power supply. And look at the power LED light that is viewable.
- There are two procedures to connect and setup Netgear ex5000 setup through WPS or via an internet browser.
- To use the WPS method connect the main Wi-Fi main router to the extender and press the WPS button on both the devices respectively.
- So, for using the internet browser connect the authentic Wi-Fi network to the laptop or PC.
- After that type mywifiext in the web address and click on enter and then choose the wifi network you want to boost.
- Further, they will ask you for login credentials, add username and password, and move further.
- Now click on the continue button and set up the security settings for the new wifi network.
- Then press the next button and you are complete with the Netgear AC1200 setup procedure.
Now, place your Netgear AC1200 setup in the desired location where you want to extend the network and connect the PC, tablet, smartphone, etc to the new wifi network and be entertained by the extended signals.