Netgear EAX80 Setup
Netgear EAX80 Setup | This high-capacity, high-speed Nighthawk AX6000 Mesh Repeater is designed for the coming years of Wi-Fi, giving maximum capacity, speed, and coverage. With blazing fast connections up to 6Gbps, you can have a better connected home experience and extend faster Wi-Fi to the farthest part of your home
How to configure my Netgear EAX80 WIFI extender AX6000?
- To setup Netgear EAX80, start by plugging the repeater into an electric outlet.
- Once you see the power led light on the EAX80 extender.
- Use any laptop or a tablet and go to the wireless option on your device.
- There you have to connect with the “Netgear_Ext” network.
- After connecting to the extension WIFI. Open any web browser.
- And type www.mywifiext.net on the address bar.
- You are now on the Nighthawk new extender setup page.
- To connect your booster to your wireless router or modem, follow the on-screen prompts.
Attach your PC or smartphone to the new Netgear eax80 ax6000 extender.
Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 Guide
The Netgear Nighthawk AX8 8-stream AX6000 EAX80 WIFI 6 mesh extender offers up to 6Gbps WIFI speeds. You can enjoy quick online gaming, seamless HD streaming, and buffer-free music streaming in your home or office.
If you don’t know how to setup Netgear EAX80 Nighthawk AX8 AX6000 WiFi 6 extender, you’ve come to the right place. Here you can learn how to set up your Netgear AX8 WiFi 6 mesh extender in its entirety.
Netgear AX6000 Mesh Extender Setup | EAX80
Here we are talking about what to do next when you are on the Netgear EAX80 setup page to connect the extender to your wireless router or modem.
Manual step by step instruction to how to create an account and setup AX6000 Mesh to the home wifi network.
- When you are on the www.mywifiext.net page. Click on the EAX80 new extender setup button.
- You will now see a create an account page. Fill all the required fields.
- And click on “Continue“. It will now ask how would you will like to setup Netgear AX600 WIFI mesh extender.
- WIFI RANGE EXTENDER
- Access Point
- Choose any one of the option and click on “NEXT“
- Now your EAX80 WIFI MESH AX6000 searching for the available wireless connection.
- You will now see your home wireless network name on the list.
- Choose your home WIFI name by clicking on the radio button and tap on “NEXT“
- Enter your home network password and hit on “Continue“
- Now please wait for 2-3 minutes while your repeater and router will communicate with each other.
- Note: Do not unplug or turn off the booster while setting process is going on.
- Your Nighthawk is successfully connected to your home system.
That’s how to get your Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 AX8 EAX80 WiFi range extender up and running. You will now unplug the extender and transfer it across your house or workplace. Link all of your WiFi-enabled computers to the latest, expanded WiFi network to get high-speed internet.
Netgear EAX80 Setup | WPS Method
Have you found the above-mentioned Netgear EAX80 configuration process to be difficult?
Don’t be concerned! For Netgear extender Setup, use the WPS system. The below are the measures to use the WPS push button to mount your Netgear Nighthawk AX8 8-stream AX6000 EAX80 WiFi 6 extender:
Netgear EAX80 Mesh Extender setup via Nighthawk App
- Firstly install the Nighthawk application on the smartphone.
- A user can download the application from Apple app store or from Google play store.
- Create an account for setup Netgear EAX80 extender.
- Now to connect the repeater to your existing router or modem.
- Obey all the prompt step by step on your your app.
- Once you successfully installed your booster.
- You will see all led light lit up solid white.
- Unplug the repeater and move it to the desired location.
Netgear EAX80 AX6000 | Firmware Update
- Open up any web browser from laptop or smartphone that is attached with the Netgear EAX80 extender network.
- Now, you have to login in either of these:
- Windows Operating system use mywifiext/ or mywifiext.local/
- For Apple or Linux or IOS system use mywifiext.local/
- Android system use your Netgear’s IP address
- Type in admin ID and password and tap on LOG IN option displayed.
- Whether the browser shows the Menu option, tap on it.
- Choose the Firmware Update option.
- Tap on the “Check Online” option.
- Whether any new update is available, follow all the steps to upgrade your Netgear AX6000 extender firmware.
How to log in to Netgear EAX80 settings page?
- Open up interent browser from any laptop or smartphone that is attached with your Netgear eax80 ax6000 network.
- Enter in mywifiext.net in the website field of internet browser.
- Tap on the Enter option.
- Type in admin ID and password when prompted to.
- Tap on the LOG IN option.
- Whether internet browser shows the Menu button, now tap on it.
- Choose the Settings option to open it and change the Netgear extender configuration.
Netgear EAX80 AX6000 trouble shooting steps
- When you attach your laptop or smartphone to the Netgear ax6000 eax80, always check that Netgear extender’s Client Link light turns white.
- Whether you don’t remember your ID or password, tap on the “Username & Password Help” option.
- Whether interent browser shows an error page, put in “http:// “in the website bar of internet browser by putting in this “http://www.mywifiext.net”.
- Whether your Netgear ax6000 is configured but coudn’t attach with the main Wi-Fi network, make sure that whether the Client Link light is off.
- Whether you can’t have WiFi connection stable, take any Ethernet cable to attach to your PC to Netgear ax6000 eax80 extender.