The Most Comprehensive Netgear EX6110 extender Setup Guide
If you want your internet connection to reach all corners of your house, you must give a shot to the Netgear ex6110 extender setup. It is a dual-band wireless range extender that can boost the range of your existing internet connection.
It provides an AC dual-band Wi-Fi with a speed of up to 1200 Mbps. Moreover, it also provides a Fastlane technology that enhances the performance of your network on both wireless bands. There’s also an antenna and a high-power amplifier to increase the range of your network.
On top of that, you can use it with almost all standard wireless network routers. Hence, you can always enjoy all your favorite movies and games in the best quality. You can connect all your devices such as smartphones, laptops, gaming consoles, etc.
8 Easy steps to log in to your Netgear EX6110 Extender Setup page:
- First of all Netgear EX6110, you need to turn on your extender by connecting it to a stable source of power. Therefore, take the power adapter of your extender and plug it into an outlet between your computer and your router. While doing so, make sure that the wires are not damaged from anywhere.
- Now, you need to get an ethernet cable and establish a connection between your router and your extender. To do so, you need to connect one end of the ethernet cable to the LAN port of your router and the other end to the LAN port of your extender.
- Once a connection is made, you need to turn on your computer or smartphone and scan for an available range of networks. Among the networks that are found, you need to connect with the one that has an SSID “NETGEAR_EXT”.
- After that, you need to open a browser of your choice and head to the address bar located at the top of your browser. In the address bar, you need to type in the web address mywifiext.net and hit the enter key on your keyboard.
- Now, you’ll head towards the setup page of your extender. Before you can start configuring your Netgear EX6110 extender, you need to login to the website with a username and password. You can find both the credentials at the bottom of your extender.
- After logging in to the website, you’ll find a big blue button that will have “Netgear EX6110 Setup” written on it. All you need to do is click on the blue button and you’ll be redirected to a new page.
- On the new page, an automatic setup wizard will begin. Now, you’ll get a set of instructions on your screen. You need to follow all the on-screen instructions unless you see a Netgear extender setup finish button on your screen.
- As soon as you see the finish button, you just need to click on it to complete your setup.
And that’s all you need to do. You have successfully login to your Netgear ex6110 extender setup page. Now, you can enjoy all your favorite movies and games in the best possible quality.