How to setup AC750 Netgear wifi range EX3700 Setup:
The Netgear AC750 Setup wifi EX3700 increases the range of your existing wireless connection. Netgear extender helps you to create a strong wifi signal in hard to reach areas. The AC750 is a dual-band wifi range extender. Users can also connect the AC750 with the wifi access point using an ethernet or cat45 cable servals of options connecting your dual band Netgear wifi range extender.
How Netgear AC750 wifi Ex3700 works?
Follow the manuals steps.
- Netgear wifi extender setup with the Web browser.
- WPS technology.
Netgear AC750 wifi extender setup with the Web browser.
1. Place your new Netgear EX3700 wifi extender near to the existing wifi network.
2. Make sure it is the plugin into an electrical outlet.
3. Now wait for the power light amber and then turn green.
If The power led light does not work then press the power on/off button on the side of the new wifi extender.
4. Now go to your computer or laptop and open a preferred web browser.
5. Type the URL https://mywifiext.net or mywifiext.net in the top of the web browser.
6. You will see the setup page of your Netgear extender. Here, click the New Extender Setup button.
7. Create an account then click next.
8. On the next page, two options WIFI RANGE EXTENDER BUTTON or ACCESS POINT click on the wifi range extender.
9. Select the existing wifi network that you want to connect your wifi range extender
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).it is one of the best ways to connect your Netgear EX3700 AC750 WIFI range extender setup with WPS button which is the side of the Netgear WiFi Extender Setup.
- Power on your Netgear Ex3700 wireless extender.
- Place your WiFi Router and Extender in the same space.
- When done, insert the Netgear extender in the electric outlet.
- Click the WPS button present on your Netgear AC750 extender.
- Click the WPS button on your WiFi router just now.
- Shift your Netgear AC750 setup to your new place or office location.
- Take your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device to a weak WiFi router coverage place.
- After that, connect your computer or laptop to your extended network.
This is how you can complete your Netgear EX3700 setup using the WPS method.