Netgear EAX20 Provides WiFi coverage of up to 1,500 sq. Up to 20 + devices, such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, devices, and more, are connected. And it also offers smooth smart roaming and uses the SSID name of your current network so that when you drive across your home or workplace, you never get disconnected. Using Dual-Band WiFi technology (up to 600 + 1200 Mbps), the Netgear EAX20 Setup bandwidth (up to 1.8 Gbps), and 4 simultaneous streams provide more power so that more users can use WiFi at the same time. EAX20 works with any WiFi-enabled wireless router, gateway, or cable modem and is designed for all WiFi 6 routers. Works with existing WiFi devices and new devices such as the iPhone 11 with WiFi. With www.mywifiext.net setup it simply connects game consoles, streaming players, or other wired devices into the four maximum 1 Gigabit ports and accepts wireless security protocols for WEP and WPA/ WPA2. To connect to your router, use the Netgear Nighthawk setup app or click the WPS button.
Netgear Extender setup installation procedure:
- Link to the power button with your Netgear EAX20 setup and wait till the system turns on.
- After the link is created, type www.mywifiext.net in your browser’s address bar and press the enter button.
- Click the New Extender Setup button and then enter your Netgear Genie Setup.
- Create your account now and ask how to use your extender later on.
- Then select the Wi-Fi Range Extender Network option, and a list of wireless networks will be displayed.
- Pick the network that is open, enter your password and click on the Next button.
- You can change your settings according to your specifications and restart all your systems.
- Finally, move your Netgear EAX20 to the new location where you want to be located.
Netgear EAX20 setup Without an ethernet port:
- To begin with, you need to reset your Netgear EAX20 setup.
- Go back to your default factory setup. Click and hold the factory change button for 1-2 seconds to do this. This button was located on the side door.
- With your WiFi extender, plug your Wi-Fi. Then, in the address bar, select Mywifiext.local. The box opens up and asks for your login credentials. “Mywifiext” as the user name and “Netgear” as the password is your default login info.
- Then the screen shows a setup wizard and you have to follow all the steps as mentioned.
- Then set up the appropriate router connectivity and reconnect all of your Wi-Fi systems to your range extender.