Netgear Ex3700 or Ac750 wireless range extender is one of the best extenders comes with a dual bandwidth. The Netgear extender helps to increase the range and speed of the existing wireless network. With the dual band feature, Netgear Ex3700 can deliver up to 750 Mbps. It works with any wireless modem or router and gives ample wireless connectivity.
Netgear EX3700 Setup
Given the detail information to set up a brand New extender with your laptop or a desktop computer.
- Netgear EX3700 setup, you will have to plug the Netgear EX3700 Extender into the wall socket and extender should stay within the range of your router.
- You will need a Wi-Fi Enabled device to set up your Netgear EX3700 Extender.
- Open the web browser on your device and connect with www.mywifiext.net
- You will be able to see New Extender Setup Button, Which you need to click on.
- Now you will see two options Wi-Fi Extender Or Access point.
- This will be your call if you want to install your EX3700 as Extender or Access Point.
- After selecting the mode. Choose the wireless network which you want to extend. Then click Next
- Now it will ask to enter a security key. The security key will be your home wifi password or passphrase.
- After entering wifi password or passphrase. Click on Next
- Now it will ask to create a name of your extender. Or else you can use the name which is predefined. Then click on Next
- It will take 2 – 3 minutes to apply the setting on your extender. So do not unplug or turn off your extender.
- When the setup is completed your extender will have 3 solid green lights. Now connect any wireless device to check your extender is communicating to the wifi.
- After connecting the device you will be getting 4 solid green lights on your extender.
Now place your Netgear Ex3700 to your desired location. If you are facing any difficulties to install your extender kindly call us on 1-888-880-2791 or send us an email – email@example.com
Step By Step Method for Netgear Ex3700 Setup
Do you want a fast internet connection with an increased range?
Say no more!
Get ready to experience improved speed, and range of internet with the help of Netgear ex3700 extender. This extender will provide you with reduced interference in your internet connection along with a noticeable increase in the speed and range.
To get started with the extender you need to follow these steps for the Netgear Ex3700 setup.
Steps for setting up Netgear ex3700
Here are the steps that you are required to follow for setting up your Netgear ex3700 with the help of a web browser:
- First of all, plug in the extender to a stable supply of power in an adapter and then wait for the indication from the LED light. The LED light will become completely green when the extender is successfully connected to a power source.
- Connect with the network of your router with the help of Wi-Fi. Make sure that the network is stable and fast.
- Open up a web browser of your choice and then enter the web address www.mywifiext.net or Mywifiext.net in the URL bar and when the website loads up completely, click on the setup button.
- Then you will be presented with the list of available Wi-Fi networks, select the one that you wish to extend from the list. Then click on the Next button.
- Then you will get two input fields one for the name of the network and one for the password. Enter the details for the name and password respectively. After you’ve done doing this, click on the Next button.
- Then just connect your extender with the wireless network device and again click on the continue button on the website. With this step, the configuration of the extender is completed and it is ready for extending the network. Then just click on the button that reads “next” to continue with the step of registering your extender.
- Then just click on the finish button so that the registration can be completed.
With this step, the Netgear Ex3700 setup is complete and you can start extending the network of your network at home or at the office. If you face any problems while following the above steps for setting up your extender then you can contact the customer service at 1-866-988-8965 or you can send a mail along with your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the instruction for Netgear Ex3700 setup with the help of WPS:
- First of all, power on your Netgear ex3700 extender by providing it a power supply for
- Then you must place the extender as well as the router in the same room so that they can attain the maximum connectivity.
- Once you have successfully made all the arrangements, turn on the extender.
- You will see a green light on the extender’s LED once it has successfully turned on.
- Then you need to press the WPS button which is available on your extender.
- Then you have to notice the status of the LED light. If it turns white then the router and the extender are connected successfully.
One thing that you need to take care of is that if the router that you own supports the band of 5GHZ then the extender will make an attempt to connect with the router once you press the WPS button. If it fails to get connected with the router at the first attempt then you may need to contact the customer service for getting the appropriate instructions for Netgear Ex3700 setup.