Netgear EX6110 Setup
Getting an internet connectivity problem? Get Netgear AC1200 wifi range extender
Netgear EX6110 Setup AC1200 WiFi Extender Setup
Netgear EX6110 Setup is not very difficult to do, one can setup Netgear Ex6110 in quick ten mins. EX6110 User can install Netgear EX6110 Extender with two methods W.P.S Or Manual Setup. Sometimes your home router does not have W.P.S at that time it will be difficult for the user to complete Netgear Wi-Fi Extender Setup if that is the case one can follow the manual setup to get your Ex6110 Extender up & running.
How to do Netgear EX6110 Setup: Manual Step-By-Step Guide
Follow the Steps Given Below To Netgear EX6110 WiFi Range Extender Setup:
- To setup Netgear Ex6110, power it on and it should be plugged in near the router.
- Wait for the Power light to turn Solid green on your Netgear Ex6110.
- Once the light is solid green, Navigate to the Wireless option on your device and connect with Netgear_Ex6110 Network.
- After you are connected to the Netgear Ex6110 Network, Visit www.mywifiext.net
- Now you will see the New Extender Setup button
- Click on the button and then you will see an option to create the Netgear genie setup account.
- After the Netgear genie account is created hit next.
- Now select the Option Wi-Fi Range Extender or Access point.
- If you want your Netgear Ex6110 to work as a Wi-Fi range extender select the first option or if you want it working as an access point select the second option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions now to complete the Netgear AC750 Setup.
- In case you need technical support to help you with the setup visit mywifiext.net and get Live chat support
How to install Netgear EX6110 or AC1200 Extender with W.P.S
Installing the Ex6110 with the Wireless Protected Setup ( W.P.S ) method is one of the easiest and quickest way to connect your extender to the existing wifi system. For setting up your Netgear AC1200 Setup follow the below-given instruction to install the extender
- To install your Netgear EX6110 with W.P.S, plug your extender near your router.
- Once the Power light is solid green on the Netgear Extender.
- Press the W.P.S button on the EX6100 Extender.
- On your EX6110 W.P.S light will start flashing green.
- Now you need to push the W.P.S button on your Home Router.
- After 2-3 mins, the W.P.S light on your extender will turn solid green.
- Now you can move your extender to your desired location where you’re not getting proper internet connectivity.
Note: If your router didn’t have the Wireless Protected Setup (W.P.S) button follow the Manual EX6110 set up to connect your wifi range extender.