What is orbilogin.com and how to set up orbi
We all want a Wi-Fi connection which is not only fast but secure as well. Orbilogin.com is one such technology that provides a feature of tri-band Wi-Fi that is destined to provide you an amazing wireless connectivity that does not makes any lag and is accessible through a long-range.
You may access their official website at orbilogin.com and get to know more about this revolutionary technology.
Moreover, since it is based on the latest mesh technology, it can enhance the capabilities of even your old Wi-Fi network. This will make it even faster, secure, reliable, and better so that it can provide you even more coverage area.
You will get these benefits while you set up your orbi:
- You can complete the setup without any hassle through the official website, orbilogin.com.
- Your whole house will enjoy uninterrupted connectivity after it is settled up.
- You will never again require to change places to get a stable connection and can settle anywhere after the setup is done.
Therefore, let us now know how to set it up to enjoy seamless streaming and surfing. But before that let us have a look at the various specifications of the device.
About the device
The orbi setup also requires hardware setup other than the setup using the website, orbilogin.com. Therefore, it is necessary to know about the hardware so as to complete the hardware setup part with ease.
The kit of this device contains one unit of the router and one unit of the satellite. You can add up as many satellites as you want. There are various other hardware elements present such as the LED and the light rings. Let us know about each of them one by one.
You can find this component in the rear panel of your device and to be more precise, it is located just above the power button. It has several colors that indicate several instances which are mentioned as follows:
- A solid green light means that the device is connected to a stable power source and is getting a proper supply of electricity.
- Amber color indicates that the device is going through a reboot process.
- If the light blinks then it indicates that the device is being resettled and the settings are being set to the factory defaults.
- If there is a red blink in the LED then it indicates that the firmware is undergoing some problems.
- If there is no light in the LED then there is some problem with the power supply and the device needs electricity connection.
Top ring LED
This LED is in the shape of a ring and is found at the top panel of the router. Here are the various indications that it gives while it is on:
- A solid white color on this LED means that the router is undergoing a booting stage and you need to wait until it is completed.
- If there is no light in this LED then the booting process is completed and the router is ready for usage.
- If the ring LED is blinking in amber then it indicates that there is some problem with the internet connection and your device is not capable of accessing the internet.
- If there is a normal blinking then it means that the router has been resettled to the default settings through a reset process.
- If you see a blue-colored blinking then it means that the maximum capacity of the internet traffic has been reached and hence the internet connection will be blocked as for that time.
Now when you know about the hardware, let us have a look at the steps required for setting both the hardware and the orbilogin.com.
Steps for orbilogin.com hardware setup
- First of all, start with turning off your router.
- Remove any battery and cables that are connected.
- Unplug the router from the power supply.
- Check out the website, orbilogin.com for the steps to install the Netgear orbi Setup.
- Unplug the modem from the Ethernet cable.
- Connect the cables again and provide it the required electricity.
- Connect the Ethernet cable that you got with the orbi with the modem and the router.
- Connect the power adapter that you have to a stable electricity outlet.
- Connect the remaining end of the power cable with the orbi router’s DC port.
- Check the status of the LED and make sure that it is solid green. If not, then try pressing the power button for a few seconds.
- Check the ring LED and make sure that it has a white light in it.
Steps for Orbilogin Setup satellite installation:
Let us now have a look at the steps required to set up the satellite of the Netgear orbi router:
- First off, start by placing the satellite anywhere in the home where you want.
- Plug the power adapter to a stable source of power.
- You will see a power port in the satellite; connect the other end of the power adapter to it.
- You will see a bright light on the LED if the connection is successfully made with the power source.
- You will see the power LED solid green and if not, then again keep the power button pressed for around eight seconds.
- A connection will take place in the Orbi and it will take around 2 minutes to complete.
- If the LED shows amber color then try putting the satellite closer to the router and check for bright white light.
- Now the last step to complete the setup is to press a button called “sync” that is found on both the devices. You need to press each of them simultaneously.
And that’s where the setup process for the orbi is finished.
So that’s how you can set up the revolutionary orbi device. If you encounter any problem doing Netgear Wi-Fi range Extender then feel free to contact the executive through their official website at orbilogin.com. That’s all we have for today.