NETGEAR EX7320 SETUP
Let’s get more familiar with the most advanced device to boost up the wifi network (either it is your home network or office network) i.e. Netgear EX7320 AC220 Nighthawk X4 wifi mesh extender. Netgear EX7320 Setup leads to extending the range of your existing wifi network even at the dead zones areas of your home or office. It is a dual band extender which can deliver the maximum speed upto 2200Mbps. It comes with the MU-MIMO and fastlane technology and it is perfect for HD video streaming and gaming. Let’s go with the installation process.
For Netgear EX7320 Setup follow the given steps:
- Plug in your Netgear EX7320 into a power outlet.
- Place your AC2200 near the router.
- The power LED will turn solid green.
- Type www.mywifiext.net on a web browser and hit the enter key.
- You can see the Netgear installation assistant on your screen.
- Follow the on screen prompts to proceed with the setup.
- If the LEDs on your EX7320 turns solid green that means you have configured your extender successfully.
- Now you can unplug your AC2200 and plug it at your desired location.
That’s it, in this way you can configure your Netgear Nighthawk EX7320. If you have any issue regarding the setup process or you are not able to configure it then don’t worry in the next blog we will discuss another method to install your extender.
Netgear EX7320 Setup by WPS
WPS means wireless protected Setup and it is also considered as the quickest and simplest procedure to set up your Netgear range extender within two minutes only and even without entering any password,username,SSID or other personal details. To perform Netgear EX7320 Setup by WPS you will have to push a small button and nothing else let’s see how.
For Netgear EX7320 Setup follow the instructions given below:
- Turn on your Netgear EX7320.
- Place it near the router.
- Wait for the power LED to give a stable green light.
- Find the WPS button on the side panel of your AC2200 and press it.
- Also push the WPS button on your existing router after a few seconds.
- Once your AC2200 shows three stable green lights it means that the configuration process is done successfully.
- Now place your repeater at your desired location having dead spots.
That’s how you can install your Netgear Nighthawk EX7320 AC2200 by WPS method. In the next blog we will let you know the procedure to update the latest version of firmware on your extender.
Table of Contents
Netgear EX7320 AC2200 Firmware update
Firmware refers to the set of programs embedded into a hardware device to resolve the security issues and other issues that a user might face while using the booster. After you perform Netgear EX7320 AC2200 firmware update you will get the latest security features and other latest features which are helpful for you in order to overcome the various issues regarding your extender. To go with the update process you must grab a wifi enabled device.
For Netgear EX7320 AC2200 Firmware update go through the given instructions below:
- Power on your Netgear EX7320.
- Get on any wifi enabled smart device like laptop,desktop or a smartphone.
- Launch any internet browser and visit www.mywifiext.net.
- Login to your Netgear extender by filling up your personal details.
- Go to settings and then tap on the firmware upgrade option.
- Don’t unplug your AC2200 while the update process is under progress.
In such manner you can update the latest version of firmware on your Netgear Nighthawk AC2200 and can resolve the various issues regarding your EX7320. In the next blog we will talk about performing the factory reset operation on your extender.
How to reset Netgear EX7320?
The reset process is supposed to be performed in the most of the cases while an user is not able to recall his admin password or username. After you reset Netgear EX7320 it will prepare your AC2200 for a new Netgear extender setup process after striking out all the personalized details such as passphrase,username or SSID. In order to perform the Factory reset operation on your wifi booster you must have a toothpick or a paper clip.
To reset Netgear EX7320 go through these steps:
- Make your Netgear EX7320 powered on.
- Grab a toothpick or paper clip.
- Locate the WPS button on your AC2200.
- With the help of a toothpick press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
- After a few seconds your AC2200 will blink and then restarts automatically.
- Now your EX7320 is ready for the new configuration process.
Thus you can reset your Netgear EX7320 in a very simple way. If you need any help regarding any procedure you can call us at our toll free number to get proper assistance.