Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 Setup
Let’s have a look at one of the most selling extenders which comes with the latest technology. Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 AX1750 4-stream wifi 6 mesh extender comes with dual band technology by which it is capable of extending your existing wifi network faster. After you perform Netgear EAX18 Setup you will be able to enjoy the wifi network even at the hard to reach areas of your home or office. It can deliver the max speed upto 1.8Gbps and 1500 sq.ft. network coverage area, even you can connect 20+ devices with it. In this blog we will guide you step by step procedure for Netgear EAX18 Setup.
Table of Contents
Here are the steps for Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 Setup:
- Turn on your Netgear Nighthawk EAX18.
- Make sure that it is placed in the same room as the router.
- Get on any wifi enabled mobile device.
- Wait for the power LED to turn solid green.
- Open any web browser and visit www.mywifiext.net
- Now you can see the Netgear Installation Assistant.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish the setup process.
- Once done, the LEDs on your AX1750 will turn solid green.
- Now you can unplug your EAX18 and plug in at your desired location to extend the network.
That’s how you can complete the Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 Setup, but this is not only the way to install your AX1750. In the next blog we will talk about another procedure to install your wifi booster.
How to setup Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 AX1750 via WPS Method
Let’s get more familiar with the fastest and easiest procedure to complete Netgear EAX18 Setup. In this process the user has no need to fill up his personalized information such as passphrase,username or SSID. You can perform Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 AX1750 via WPS method within a couple of minutes. Let’s see how it is done.
Follow the given steps for Netgear EAX18 Setup via WPS method:
- Plugin your AX1750 into an electrical outlet.
- Place your EAX18 close to the existing router.
- Wait until the power LED gives solid green light.
- Press the WPS button present at the side panel of you EAX18
- Press the same WPS button after a minute on your wifi router.
- Wait for some time till your extender shows stable green lights.
- Now you can place your AX1750 at the location having no network.
In this way you will be able to install your wifi booster within two minutes only. In the next blog we will talk about another way to configure your Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 extender using the nighthawk app.
Netgear EAX18 Setup using Nighthawk app
Nighthawk app is another way to configure your Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 extender. In this procedure the user has no need to grab any desktop or a laptop for login or setup. The only one thing that you need to perform Netgear Extender Setup is the smartphone. Nighthawk app runs on both android as well as on the IOS devices.
Here are the steps for Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 setup using Nighthawk app
- Get on a smartphone.
- Install the Nighthawk app in it.
- Get connected to the Netgear_Ext.
- Go to the Nighthawk app.
- Follow the on screen prompts to finish the installation process.
- Once the setup is completed successfully you can place your AX1750 at the new desired location.
By doing so you will be able to set up your EAX18 extender using the Nighthawk app. If you are still facing any trouble regarding the setup process then don’t worry, call our technical team at our toll free number they will assist you fix your trouble.
Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 AX1750 firmware update
Did your wifi range extender start behaving badly or it is not delivering the proper speed even after completing the setup process successfully? If yes then you have to update the latest version of firmware. After you do Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 AX1750 firmware update you will be able to overcome these problems and receive the new security features which are able to fix the bugs and all other problems.
Here are the steps for Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 AX1750 Firmware update:
- Make you EAX18 powered on.
- Get on any wifi enabled smart device.
- Do visit at www.mywifiext.net.
- You can see the netgear login page.
- To be logged in, put your personalized information.
- Tap on settings and then on firmware upgrade option.
- Keep in mind that don’t unplug your AX1750 while the process is under progress.
In this way you can update the latest version of firmware in order to overcome your issues. In the next blog we will let you know about the factory reset process.
How to reset Netgear Nighthawk EAX18?
Sometimes users forgets their admin password or username and want to retrieve it back again, then they need to go with the factory reset process. After you perform a factory reset operation on your Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 successfully you will be able to retrieve your password and username. This process will make your extender ready for the new installation process by deleting all your personal details.
To reset Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 go through these steps:
- Plug in your EAX18 into a power socket and turn it on.
- Take a hard needle or a pin.
- Reset button is available on the side panel of AX1750 under a hole.
- Press the reset button using the hard needle just for 8-10 seconds.
- After a few seconds AX1750 will reboot and be ready for the new installation process.
This is how you can perform the factory reset operation successfully. If you need any help you can contact our technical team by dialing our toll free number and also by live chat.