How do I setup my Netgear mesh with mywifiext web URL?
Follow the list of detailed info about how to setup Netgear mesh extender using the manual method:
- Unpack the Netgear mesh and power it up.
- Once you have the power light on the WIFI repeater.
- Grab your wireless device i.e. a laptop or a tablet.
- And connect with the “Netgear_EXT” open network.
- If it is not connecting to the default extension network, turn off your device’s WIFI and then turn it on and then try to reconnect it.
- Once connected, open any web browser and type in mywifiext.net.
- You are now on the new extender setup page. Follow now the onscreen instructions to link your device with your home wireless modem or router.
Can't connect to Mywifiext.net ?
Follow the steps to connect with mywifiext.net:
- To connect with mywifiext.net, turn on the netgear extender.
- Power LED on the extender should turn solid green.
- Once the light is green, connect with Netgear_ext network.
- Now go to mywifiext.net, and create netgear genie account.
- Select the option Wi-Fi Range Extender, Hit next.
- You should be able to do the mywifiext.net configuration now.