If you have been using a NETGEAR Wifi Extender at your place from quite some time, then you would agree to the fact that its basic functioning is to instantly boost the range of your home internet. Though Wifi Extenders are not new in the market, these devices are getting popular with every passing day. And with the rising popularity of these extenders, Netgear is producing some premium quality Wifi Extenders.
However, the range of these NETGEAR wifi extenders is a hot topic among the tech critics. There is no denying the fact that different models of extenders offer different coverage area.
The first step is to form a secure mywifiext.net setup connection. This reliable connection is achieved by logging into the extender’s homepage. Ideally, it is recommended that you should place it near the router for the initial configuration.reasons to consider a Netgear Wifi Extender Setup:
- NETGEAR Extenders are Cheap – Wifi Extenders are relatively cheap. The price range for home-based Wifi Extenders range from $30 and going up to $500.
- NETGEAR Extenders are Easy To Setup and Install – One of the best things to work with mywifiext.net extender setup is that these are easy to install. Even if you are not tech savvy, you can simply set up the connection by logging into mywifiext. Mywifiext.net extender setup is the local web address when it comes to setting up a home network from square one.
- Forget the Manual Switch over – If you have any prior experience with wifi range extenders, you might be aware that these are sophisticated. There might be instances when chances you would require a manual switch for creating a secure connection. On the other hand, a Netgear Wifi extender can simply be set up via mywifiext.net
- Ethernet port – In every Netgear WiFi extender there is an ethernet port available from which a user can connect their smart tv, printer, security cameras with the help of a cable.
- Attractive & Compact Design – The Netgear extenders are attractive & compact as well so that it can plug into any power outlet and consume less space.
- Unable to configure your extender or are not able to create a secure connection with Netgear extender or with mywifiext.net. Get connected with us now! Contact us for all your extender and mywifiext.net setup issues.
How Far Will The Extender Reach?
According to the company’s user manual, your NETGEAR Wifi extenders will extend the signals for about 30 meters. On the off chance that you want it to extend the signals farther, you would need multiple repeaters with your router. This is, however, a rare case as the best results can be achieved by trying to plug the extender at different locations in your house.
Many people have a doubt on why they should use a wifi extender when you have other options like an Ethernet Cable or Powerline?