Netgear Orbi Setup in detail: Steps, Features and Benefits.
Netgear Orbi setup – With the growing need for the internet, the speed of the internet is also growing and people can’t bear any delayed network issues these days. We have seen that many people switch to other network settings as soon as they find that the current Wi-Fi network they are using is not so useful to them. But the record says that Netgear Orbi setup has never disappointed people from all around the world and its users are happily using it many years from now.
The reasons behind the popularity are many and the benefits offered by this router are worth to invest without any doubt. In this article, all you are going to know about the steps for Netgear Orbi setup is, its advantages offered to each user, features, and a guide about the router in detail. Thus, without wasting any of your precious time further let us begin with the next section of this article.
What is Netgear Orbi?
It is well-known as fresh spin in the category of Wi-Fi routers. Moreover, it is more specifically designed for the purpose of stretching the original Wi-Fi coverage to a greater extent than the normal routers can even manage. Well, this process is only possible because of its unique feature i.e. – it provides not just one router but two in one. Yes, you read that right it consists of 2 different routers in just one router and its second unit acts as a glorified Netgear Wi-Fi extender Setup for the same.
But unlike the other normal Wi-Fi extenders, you will never see any low performance of the router even in extreme circumstances. In addition to this, you will also not have to face the regular head-scratching setup routine problems with this amazing Netgear Orbi router.
With its many attractive features and the easy Netgear Orbi setup, the router is well known as the future of Wi-Fi in the competitive market today.
Amazing Features of the Netgear Orbi setup
Since Netgear Orbi is beneficially working for so long now because of its amazing features, thus let dig a little deeper inside the features of this wonderful router.
It comprises two fast working units, and both the units are completely fledged 3 band router. This means that there are various Ethernet as well as USB ports in the router. Additionally, it also provides 2.4 GHz WI-Fi bands to each of them and two bands of 5GHz at the same time. Well, this type of tri-band routers is not so much new, but it is still one of the high-end features which you will not see in many of the other routers.
One 5GHz band in the router is mainly used for the purpose of communicating between the satellite and the main router. The wireless backhaul reduces the issues linked with conventional Wi-Fi. On the other hand, it also depends on one band solely in order to communicate with different operating devices and routers which are connected to the final extenders.
Do you know that it can also add any further satellite to its Orbi system without any difficulty? Well, yes it is possible to do so but, you can see the diminishing returns after a certain extent when used.
The other much-supported feature of this router is that- the system uses 1 SSID only which is a connection name of Wi-Fi. Thus, it does not demand a new or separate SSID to use each of the Wi-Fi bands.
- Offers the highest speed possible with much long-range
- Managing the connection is quite easy with its single SSID
- Quick set up process
- Performs faster than any other Wi-Fi extenders
- Reliable coverage
How to do Netgear Orbi set up in the easiest way with Orbi login.com?
Many people face problems while setting up the different routers at their homes and thus they feel that it is not easy to set-up Wi-Fi routers all by themselves at their homes. But this is not really the case with Netgear Orbi setup process.
The setup of Netgear Orbi is very simple, and it also does not take much time. In order to start your Netgear Orbi setup process, you just have to follow the simple steps mentioned below. And after following the step by step method for setting up Netgear Orbi router you will see that Wi-Fi has started working at your places much more smoothly. Therefore, let us begin now:
- Firstly your modem should be unplugged. After that, find a place away from distractions and again plug the modem back in. Now look for the yellow Ethernet port present there in the Orbi device. It is that port that allows your modem to get connected with the Ethernet cable. Now connect them together.
- Now connect the Orbi device with the power source.
- What you will see now is that the LED light will turn white as soon as you proceed to the second step. Further, you will see that it will follow up by turning the pulse in white color and this is the indication for you to understand that your device has been turned on now.
- Next, all you have to do is connect the Orbi satellite to the nearest power source. After this connection, press the power source button to turn it on.
Now all the interested users can easily connect their operating devices such as mobile phones, computers, laptops, tablets, etc to the internet connection. But while connecting to the Wi-Fi, the user will be asked to utilize its credential via the login page of Orbi.
Access to Netgear Orbi
- Connect the operating device with the router.
- Now the Ethernet cable has to be connected in between the computer and router.
- Netgear router wireless network can also be connected.
- Routerlogin.net default credentials will be written on the router label.
Next up, follow these steps:
Enter network name/ password
- Open the browser, and then you have to visit www.mywifiext.net
- You’ll see a security prompt. Now you have to do Mywifiext setup with the default admin credentials as mentioned
One can also enter 192.168.1.1 which is a Default IP address
So, complete your Netgear Orbi setup process with these easy steps without any delay and enjoy seamless connectivity.