Netgear N600 setup by using Mywifiext.net URL
Netgear N600 Setup: Netgear WiFi Range Extender(WN3500RP) boosts the WiFi range by dual-band. The Netgear N600 is quite fast to expand your wifi and to upload your favorite tunes to different locations. It is compatible with any regular WiFi router or firewall and will upload music wirelessly to your audio device even though you download songs with Airplay, etc. With both WiFi bands, Mywifiext offers maximum WiFi performance for online videos and gaming. Remove dead spots and enhance the wireless internet connection in your home. Using the Netgear N600 setup play online sports, watch videos, download music, and share information without interruption. To set up Netgear Extender Setup, recommend trying to plug the extender in the same house as your wireless router. You can move the extender to the required location until the extender is installed.
Let’s begin with the installation process for Netgear N600:
- First of all, connect your PC to a WiFi network named Netgear_ext (SSID).
- If the computer is connected to the name of the extender network then the display light changes to Solid Green.
- Grab wifi enabled device and begin the Web browser to continue with Mywifiext Setup.
- Enter 192.168.1.250 or Mywifiext.net URL bar of the web browser.
- In fact, you should choose a wifi network to enhance and select the next button
- Now you need to enter the Network Key password and press the NEXT button.
- Check for a list of available enhanced Wi-Fi networks to display on the website for the Netgear N600 setup.
- Finally, click on the Next button for Netgear Extender Setup. Fill in the registration field and press the finish option to complete.
If all the light transforms into solid green you need to unplug the Netgear N600 setup and switch it to a new position in the middle distance between the extender and your router. In case you want help regarding Mywifiext get in touch with us quickly to solve your issues.