How can I setup Netgear extender via Mywifiext.net?
For using the Netgear extender setup by mywifiext.net installation assistant, all you need is to accept the following instructions:
All four LED lights must be solid green on your Mywifiext setup. This only confirms that your extender has been properly configured.
- Switch on your Netgear extender.
- In the same room, locate the Mywifiext and your WiFi router.
- Then Plug the Netgear extender into an electric outlet
- Open the web browser on the internet and go to mywifiext.net.
- The installation assistant for the Netgear extender appears on the screen.
- Follow the instructions for the installation as seen on the screen.
- And where ever you wish, shift your Netgear extender to a new position in your home or office.
- After that Place, the Netgear extender setup closer to your router and try again before the LED lights become stable if you are facing issues in connectivity or a bad signal.
- Connect your devices to the enhanced wifi connection after you find your extender’s best location.
Here’s how to do the WPS method to install new extender:
- Switch on your wireless range extender.
- In the same location, locate your Netgear extender and WiFi router.
- Plug the Netgear extender into an electrical socket until completed.
- On the Mywifiext, press the WPS button.
- Now, hit your WiFi router’s WPS button.
- Shift your New extender setup to a new home or office location.
- Take your pc or mobile device with WiFi-enabled connectivity to a place with weak WiFi router coverage.
- Connect your device to the network that has been established.
- That is how you can use the WPS button to setup Netgear extender.