The Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 is an excellent extender of the Wi-Fi network and is part of the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900. To improve the network range that comes via your internet router, this mesh extender is popular. Enhancing the range of homes and offices in the dead zones is common. When you have established your extender correctly, it will help you get about 1900Mbps of dual-band WiFi. For full WiFi efficiency, it also boosts the range of your WiFi network to every corner of your house. The dual-band range can cover up to 100-150 feet with the EX7000.
For the initial setup of the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900, Mywifiext.net is also used. It is configured with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, a Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) button, a Reset button, and a power switch at the backend of the frame. The EX7000 opens the Netgear EX7000 extender settings dashboard, making the following improvements available.
The EX7000 also enables 802.11ac Wi-Fi, uses a dual-core 1GHz Broadcom BCM 4708 processor, and is effective of up to 1,900Mbps (2.4GHz band 600Mbps and 5GHz band 1,300Mbps) speeds. It’s also equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, a Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) button, a Reset button, and a power switch at the back of the device.
Procedure to Configure Netgear Nighthawk EX7000:
- Connect your devices via cable or wireless connectivity to the Nighthawk EX7000 range extender.
- The client connexion light will transform into solid green once you are successfully linked to your range extender.
- Insert www.mywifiext.net in your address bar for your internet web browser.
- Click the new extender setup. And, by clicking NEXT, complete the Extender Installation.
- Select your wifi network and type the key or passwords of your network and click Next.
- Update your extender’s SSID and passwords or simply use the same existing network password, and then click next and save the settings and click Proceed.
- Connect your computer to the SSID after saving the setting, before clicking Continue.
- Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 is now connected to your current wifi network successfully.