The Most Comprehensive Guide for Netgear Wn3000rp Extender Setup
Boost Your WiFi Connectivity With Netgear
Netgear Wn3000rp Extender Setup: The Internet is no less than a necessity in today’s generation. Whether you need to learn a new skill, get entertainment, or connect with your loved ones, the internet is your one-stop destination for all your requirements.
However, even though it is so much important, you may still face issues related to the internet. The most common issue is the availability of dead zones. These are specific areas in your home that lack a proper network connection.
With a Netgear WN3000RP Setup Extender, you can get rid of all your internet related problems including the dead zones. This device can gradually increase the range and speed of your wireless network. Therefore, let us know how to login to the Netgear Wn3000rp extender setup page.
- First of all, you need to provide proper supply of power to your extender to turn it on. To do that, you need to take the adapter of your extender and connect it to a power outlet near your wireless router. While doing so, make sure that the wires are not damaged from anywhere.
- Once you have connected the wireless range extender to a stable source of power, you need to press and hold the power button for a while. A green color light on the LED panel indicates that the extender has been successfully turned on.
- After the extender has been turned on, you need to connect it with your router. To do so, you must have an ethernet cable with you. Connect the ethernet cable to the LAN port of your router and your extender. After that, wait for the LED light to turn white. Once done, proceed to the next step.
- Now, you need to turn on your computer and scan for an available range of networks using the wireless network manager. Among the networks that are found, you need to connect with the one with SSID “NETGEAR_EXT”. If it asks for a password, just enter the one you use for your router.
- After connecting to the network, you need to open a browser application of the latest version on your computer. In the browser, you need to navigate to the URL bar located at the top. In the URL bar, enter the web address mywifiext.net and click on the go button right next to the URL bar. Alternatively, you can also hit the enter button on your keyboard.
- Once the website is loaded, it will ask you to enter the username and password. You can find the credentials at the bottom of your Netgear Wn3000rp Extender setup booklet. Therefore, note the credentials and login to the website.
- Now, you’ll see a button that says “Netgear extender setup“. Just click on this button to begin the automatic setup. Now, you just need to follow the on-screen instructions that you get on the website. At last, just click on the Finish setup button to complete the configuration of your wireless range extender.
And that’s it! you have successfully configured your Netgear Wn3000rp Extender setup guide. Now, you can connect your smartphone or other devices and access a better and faster network.